Thursday, July 5

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Breakfast
Kellogg's Coco Pops with soy milk, which I forgot to take a photo of. Hey, I'm still getting back into the routine of remembering to do it.

Lunch
Stir fry which we made using rice vermicelli noodles, pre-prepared stir fry mix from Woolworths, and a sesame and garlic stir fry sauce which we also bought from Woolworths. If I was organized I would have taken note of the brand but I didn't and I really don't want to go and crawl inside my bin so sorry, you'll just have to be satisfied with that for now! I must say though, this stir fry looks so good.


Dinner
I had to go out at dinner time so dinner for me was peanut butter on wholemeal toast. This is a complete protein meal.


When I got home I was still hungry so I had some crumpets with Nuttelex and golden syrup on them. This is like the vegan version of crumpets with butter and honey. My lovely partner Jeff also made me a hot chocolate using soy milk and Cadbury drinking chocolate. I was so exhausted though that my brain wasn't working anymore and I didn't take any photos, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!