Thursday, March 28

What I'm eating: Asian take-away

There is an excellent dine-in/take-away Asian restaurant called Vegetarian Delight (details under the tab labelled 'places I like to eat in Adelaide'). The place is like mock-meat heaven and everything is delicious. We recently got a (large!) take-away order for them and pigged out in front of the TV - because sometimes those things just have to be done.

Here (clockwise from top) you can see beef and black bean, satay tofu, samosa, honey chicken, special fried rice, and prawn crackers. A mighty feast!


Happy eating! :)

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. vegan restaurants adelaide

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!