Thursday, March 28

What I'm eating: pizza on toast

Some days you feel like something yummy and relatively healthy but you just don't feel like doing much cooking. Enter pizza on toast. Pizza on toast is a concept I came up with as a starving teenager, constantly searching the house for more food to fuel my growth and with little consideration as to how odd the combinations of ingredients might seem to others. Basically, pizza on toast is: toast, topped with tomato paste, then grilled with whatever pizza-like toppings you can find (including tinned corn when I was in said starving teenager stage).

My latest pizza on toast experience involved dried 'Italian herbs', capsicum, pineapple, tomato, and nutritional yeast. Mmmm...


Happy eating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!