Wednesday, April 11

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Day 1 of the rest of my life.

So after completing the vegan challenge, I decided to stay vegan. It's been an interesting journey towards this point, with many thought provoking moments, and I'm sure it will continue to be interesting and enriching to my life. Anyway, here it is, the first day of the vegan life challenge.

Breakfast
Uncle Toby's Plus Omega 3 with Sanitarium So Good Soy Milk.

Lunch
Nothing for lunch at home and no leftovers from the night before so it was subway for me! On my wholegrain sub I had avocado, lettuce, carrot, cucumber, capsicum, gherkins, and pepper.

Dinner
Lentilicious Coconut Fusion lentil mix which I bought a while ago from the Organic Market and Cafe at Stirling, rice, steamed beans and broccoli, and a Fry's Chicken-style Burger which I cut into strips. It was really yummy!

This is what the lentilicious packet looks like:

Snacks
Quite a few chocolates from Jeff that I scoffed out of the fridge after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!