Saturday, February 4

Friday 3 February 2012

Breakfast
Kelloggs Crunchy Nut Cornflakes.

Dinner
Spaghetti with a homemade sauce (tin of tomatoes, olive oil, tbsp tomato paste, chopped onion, carrot, celery, and capsicum put through a food processor, 1tsp vegetable stock powder, 1 tsp sugar, bit of water, bit of red wine, parsley, and basil). I use Coles organic spaghetti which is vegan so for a vegan meal leave off the parmesan cheese. The vegetarian parmesan I used is discussed here.

I should mention that the herbs I used in the pasta sauce were the pre-prepared squeezy kind. Strangely these are not vegan, they contain whey. Therefore, if cooking vegan, use fresh herbs which are always better anyway! I found these quite bland.

With our meal we had Coles garlic bread (vegan)

And I had a can of caffeine free Coca-Cola (followed by a sneaky Friday night vodka and coke!).

Dessert
Blue Ribbon Chocolate Ice-cream with Weight Watchers tinned peaches. I'm sure it's healthy because it had Weight Watchers stuff in it.

Snacks
Went to my grandmother's house and ate an Arnott's Teddybear biscuit

And some sourdough fruit and walnut bread with butter

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!