Monday, February 27

Sunday 26 February 2012

Day 4 of vegan challenge.

Breakfast
Tip Top Fruit Toast with Nuttelex and a Glass of Sanitarium So Good Chocolate Milk.

Lunch
Had a little get together with some friends and family. I served Original Doritos with Mild Doritos Salsa, zucchini cups with tomato concasse, and smashed cannellini bean and garlic spread on some sliced Vietnamese rolls.

I also made some lemon and ginger iced tea. I used the juice of half a lemon, cut the other half of it into slices and put them into the jug too, put in 2 ginger tea bags, 1 teaspoon of sugar, and filled it up with cold water and some ice cubes. After about an hour all the flavours have blended and you have a nice refreshing drink.

I felt like some comfort food last night so I had a tin of Amy's No Chicken Noodle Soup, which my mum very kindly bought for me. It looks like cat food but tastes like awesome. You'll have to trust me on this, it's the most delicious soup ever!
This is what the tin looks like in case you want to keep an eye out for it. Most health food shops stock them. There's also a lentil soup that I love, but there are heaps of kinds of Amy's soups to choose from!

Snacks
I made some delicious peanut butter fudge for some more comfort food. I hope my heart attack is as enjoyable as eating this was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!