Monday, February 13

Sunday 12 February 2012

Breakfast
Green seedless grapes, wholemeal toast with peanut butter, and a glass of milk. Use non-dairy milk and you have a yummy vegan breakfast.

Lunch
A cheese and vegetable pasty from the Semaphore Bakehouse. No photo though I'm afraid! And I don't have time to draw it so you'll just have to use your imagination.

Dinner
Cream of broccoli soup. I love soup, it's so easy to make and you can use just about anything. For this one I used a head of broccoli (including the stalk), 2 potatoes, and an onion, all chopped up. Then I boiled them up in Massel vegetable stock (you could also use Massel chicken stock as it is vegan too). When everything was cooked, I added some pepper, blended it all up using a stick blender, added 300ml cream, and then warmed it through again. It was quite good but it needed more broccoli I think. But that's something else that's good about soup, there's no set amounts of ingredients, so just experiment! Eating soup also makes me feel all warm and cozy inside on a cold night :)

Snacks
Some nice bread with butter.

An apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!