Saturday, February 4

Thursday 2 February 2012

Would you believe it? We've had no Internet for two days! It was rough, I tell you. How did the Earth ever turn without the net?

Breakfast
A choc-ice up and go.

Lunch
A vegetarian burrito from Burp. Mine had rice, 2 kinds of beans, capsicum, tomato, mild salsa, corn, cheese, lettuce, guacamole, and sour cream. Burp also make vegan burritos, nachos, etc so if you are vegan, check them out. I was distracted by stuffing my face and only afterwards realised, with a bit of sorrow, but mostly annoyance, that I forgot to take a photo of it! Luckily someone else in Internet land has! Google images saved me from having to draw that complex meal by giving me this
God bless the Internet.

Dinner
Quorn sausage rolls with tomato sauce, salad, and corn on the cob with butter. Make it vegan by using non-dairy butter such as Nuttelex. These sausage rolls are awesome by the way.

Snacks
An apple as a very late morning tea after the people running my 5 hour uni workshop denied us lunch (vegan obviously)

A Nuttella, banana, and custard Japanese crepe. If you live in Adelaide, or you're going to visit, and you have never had one of these, they you have to. They're great! The place is in Rundle Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!